Rental Terms and Conditions
- Must carry contractor’s insurance or limited liability insurance to cover the rental machine.
- One Day = (24) Twenty-Four Hours or 8 working hours, whichever comes first.
- One Week = (7) Seven days or 40 working hours, whichever comes first.
- One Month = (28) Twenty-eight days or 176 working hours, whichever comes first.
- All rates to be paid in advance.
- Freight charges to be paid in advance.
- Cleanup charges will be assessed upon return of dirty equipment.
- Premium rates required for severe applications.
- Usage beyond set time frames are subject to prorated increases up to triple the rental rate.
- Lessee shall be responsible for and pay the cost of all necessary repairs, maintenance, and parts needed to repair any machines for damages that occur during any lease.
- Some equipment may not be available for short term rental.
- Customer is responsible for normal daily maintenance.
- Customer is responsible for safe operation of machines and for providing qualified operators.
- Customer to provide at customer’s expense insurance against loss to unit due to perils as defined in all contractor’s equipment insurance.
- Fuel charges will apply for fuel used, fuel charges will vary.
- Rental rates subject to change without prior notice.
Rental Equipment Protection
When renting equipment, you are responsible for any damage that occurs to the unit during the rental period. Most brands of new and used construction equipment rented through Southeastern Equipment are eligible for Loss Damage Waiver, which helps protect rented equipment against most causes of direct loss or damage during the period of an equipment rental contract. Covered perils include, but are not limited to: collision, overturns, earthquake, theft, fire, tornado, flood, vandalism, hail, and wind. Note: Ingestion of foreign objects is not a covered peril. Note: Loss Damage Waiver does not cover personal injuries resulting from the machine. It only covers the machine itself.